Foreign investors may submit a request to the Commercial Registration and Licenses Department at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) to license non-Qatari investment.
- Log in to the Single Window using Tawtheeq account.
Attach the following documents for Individuals:
- Preliminary licenses to be obtained from competent authorities to perform the activity
- Action plan pertaining to the project in the Non-Qatari investment license application
- Copy of Qatari ID (for residents) and copy of passport (for non-residents)
- Good conduct certificate attested by the concerned authorities in the home country of the applicant and/or the State of Qatar when it comes to residents
- C.V indicating the work experience and an education certificate, approved by the competent authorities
- Copy of professional license (optional)
Attach the following documents for companies:
- Preliminary licenses necessary to perform the activity by competent authorities
- Model of the project work plan
- Copy of the memorandum of association and the articles of association attested and translated into Arabic
- Copy of commercial registration of headquarters attested by competent authorities and translated into Arabic
- Copy of commercial registration of branches attested by the competent authorities and translated into Arabic (optional)
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Invest in Qatar Center at MOCI.
- Attach the above-mentioned required documents.
- The application is evaluated at Invest in Qatar Center then referred with an initial recommendation to the MOCI Minister Office for approval.
- If the application is approved, the Commercial Register is issued.
- You can check the service information page on MOCI website.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?