Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Apply for New Commercial Permit from Civil Defense

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Companies may submit a request to the Civil Defense Department at the Ministry of Interior (MOI) to issue a new commercial permit.

Online Instructions

  • Log in with your smartcard to the MOI e-services portal.
  • Click on “Civil Defense Services” then “New Request - Commercial”.
  • Enter applicant details and company information in the “Request Data” page, then click on “Next”.
  • Enter description of building and description of establishment for which a permit is required in the “Building Description” page, then click on ‘Next.
  • Enter national address information in the “Address” page, then click on “Next”.
  • Enter details of license owner, building owner and contact details of person in charge of the establishment in the “owner Information” page, then click on “Next”.
  • Attach the required documents in the “Attachments” page, then click on “Next”.
  • Review request data in the “Summary” page, then click on “Submit”.

Additional Information

  • The user shall own a smart card to use the service.
  • This service can be obtained at any time.

No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?