The Committee Reviewing Recruitment Applications at the Ministry of Interior (MOI) grants this visa to government entities as well as companies and private institutions. This visa is valid for six months and cannot be extended beyond one year.
- Log in with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
- Select “Visa Services”, then “Issue Visa” and choose "Apply for Multiple Entry Visa”.
- Fill out the required information, such as name, birth date and place, passport details, phone number and address.
- Enter your email address, if you want to receive a soft copy of the visa application receipt.
- Click on "Confirm” and pay appropriate fees to issue the visa.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it at a Unified Services Center.
- Attach the following documents:
- Copy of valid passport of visitor
- Copy of QID or residence permit of employer, or copy of valid establishment ID
MOI Unified Services Centers
Applicable fees are collected for the whole period upon issuing the visa, and they are as follows:
- Government entities: No fees
- Companies and private institutions: QR200
Was this service helpful?