Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Apply for Modifying Articles of Association of Establishment Contract

  • Fees- QR500 applies.
  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Commerce and Industry
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Local investors may submit a request to the Commercial Registration and Licenses Department to modify the articles of association of a establishment contract.

Online Instructions

  • Login to the online Investor Services by entering the username and password.
  • Choose “Company - Establish Joint Stock Company” service from the “Business Establishment” list.
  • Read the general instructions, then click on “Agree”.
  • Fill out all the required information and attach the necessary documents.
  • Review and adopt application data summary.
  • Pay appropriate fees.


A fee of QR500 applies.

Was this service helpful?