Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Assessments, Amendments & Accreditations

Apply for Minor Changes of Registered Company

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Public Health
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner


Companies and other registered entities wishing to conduct minor changes, such as changing their name, logo or agent, shall submit a request to the Pharmacy and Drug Control Department at the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) in order to take the necessary action.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit a request to the Pharmacy and Drug Control Department at MoPH to conduct minor changes to a registered company.
  • Attach all the required documents as per the requested kind of change.

Additional Information

A certificate of approval is issued by MoPH after all the requirements are met.

Was this service helpful?