Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Certificates, Publications, and Letters

Apply for Issuing Lost/Damaged Certificate for Small Crafts

  • Fees- QR 150
  • Last Updated 21 Mar, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Transport
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Transportation, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

Individuals and companies may submit a request to the Planning and Maritime Transport Licenses Department, at the Ministry of Transport (MOT), to issue a lost/damaged registration certificate for small crafts, which is issued after the owner obtains the lost/damaged registration certificate's notice from the Ministry of Interior.

Offline Instructions

  • Select "Issue Lost Replacement Licenses" from the "Small Crafts" list, available under Maritime Transport services on MOT website. 
  • Click on the "Download" button.
  • Fill out the application form, and attach the following documents:
    • Copy of the owner's QID
    • Valid copy of commercial register if the owner is a company
  • Pay the appropriate fees and submit the request to the Planning and Maritime Transport Licenses Department to complete the process.

Service Center

Planning and Maritime Transport Licenses Department at MOT.


  • Private ships: QR 150
  • Fishery/ferry/tourist ships: QR 250
  • Yachts: QR 300

Additional Information

The application is denied in the following cases: 

  • Signature of the owner or the authorized person on the application does not exist, or there is a signature by another person, without the owner's power of attorney.
  • Owner's QID or commercial register is expired.

Was this service helpful?