Citizens and companies may submit a request to the Contracts Section of the State Properties Department to lease public lands for long periods. The lands are to be used as parking lots or for building hospitals, factories, schools and other purposes.
- Submit letter from the public entity with which the applicant contracted if the lease is being made for a government project.
- Provide official letter from the State Properties Department.
- Attach copy of commercial license, copy of establishment ID and copy of authorized signatory ID.
Reception at the Urban Planning Sector.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires 21 days to be completed.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?