Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Apply for Long Term Lease of Public Land

  • Last Updated 16 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Citizens and companies may submit a request to the Contracts Section of the State Properties Department to lease public lands for long periods. The lands are to be used as parking lots or for building hospitals, factories, schools and other purposes.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit letter from the public entity with which the applicant contracted if the lease is being made for a government project.
  • Provide official letter from the State Properties Department.
  • Attach copy of commercial license, copy of establishment ID and copy of authorized signatory ID.

Service Center

Reception at the Urban Planning Sector.

Additional Information


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?