- Download and fill out the paper form, then print it out and submit it at counter (11) in the Ground Floor of MOPH Building.
- Attach the following documents:
- Copy of the owner's QID
- Copy of the Commercial License
- List of provided medical services (word file)
- Copy of land title deed
- Copy of lease contract (if available)
- Copy of land contract or bill of sale
- Copy of municipal land use approval
- Additional List of Provided Services (under Required Attachments)
- All details in the paper form must be filled out electronically.
- Applications are submitted from Sunday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Application number is created by MOPH Counter staff.
- Any incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Keep the follow-up receipt after submitting your application.
- Please check the Healthcare Facility Classification in template (6) in the additional lists.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?