An investor may submit a request to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MCI) at its headquarters in Lusail City to apply for license record to Use trademark.
- Visit MOCI premises.
- Fill out the license registration application.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the appropriate fees, in addition to the publishing fees.
- Reviewing the application by the officer, and issue the certificate.
- You can check the service information page on MCI website.
- Extract from the Commercial Register.
- Letter of attorney from the licensed company.
- The license agreement between the parties, in which the right is documented.
Declaration of waiver or transfer of ownership in the Industrial Property Journal
Was this service helpful?