Citizens, companies, institutions and authorities may submit a request to the Support Services Areas Section of the Technical Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to divide a land in the industrial area, in each of Doha Municipality, Al Khor and Al Dakhira Municipality and Al Shamal Municipality.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Services Counter at the Support Services Areas Section.
- Attach the following documents:
Required documents upon submitting the application:
- Copy of lease contract and location plan along with original copy for matching.
- Copy of Qatari ID of tenant
- Copy of (commercial registration, commercial license, company ID) if tenant had commercial name, and copy of authorized signatory’s Qatari ID
- Industrial license copy (in case of industrial use)
- Copy of annual payment receipt until the end of due financial year
- Copy of PD and Policy Plan for each plot
- Official original copy or certified copy of power of attorney if appointed
- Limitation of succession and power of attorneys (in case of heirs)
- Court letter, passport certificate or register certificate (documents supporting amendments)
- Demarcation Request
- Obligation to Abide by Setbacks
Required documents upon Committee’s approval:
- Approval of relevant departments in case of Committee’s request
Required documents upon contract’s issuance (two copies):
- Application file and copy of Industrial Areas Supervising Committee report
- Copy of PD and Policy Plan of the new land
- For the issuance of a new contract, the original contract and the location plan must be delivered for cancelation
Required documents upon contract’s approval:
Customer Service Counter at the Support Services Areas Section of the Technical Affairs Department
No fees are required for this service; there is only annual rent that is collected in advance at the beginning of each fiscal year.
Was this service helpful?