The Ministry of Interior (MOI) aspires to achieve both security and welfare for the Qatari community. It also endeavors to boost the highest degree of stability that is required to support the wide-ranging development plans being implemented in all fields across the State of Qatar.
To do that, MOI is pleased to receive job applications from qualified, experienced and ambitious professionals who want to join its diverse departments.
Search and Apply Online
- Search the list of available jobs or minimize the results by selecting the vacancy type and/or writing the vacancy title, then click on “Search”.
- Click on the vacancy for which you would like to apply, and read the job description.
- Click on “Apply Now”, then log in and complete the required details.
- Log in to your account, then fill out all the required information and submit your application.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Criminal Evidences and Information Department.
- Submit copy of academic qualification certificate, personal photo and copy of Qatari ID.
Criminal Evidences and Information Department
The user shall have a registered account in the career application system in order to apply for one of the available jobs.
No fees are required for this service