CloseSkip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Municipal Services

Apply for Information about Temporary Roadway

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality and Environment
  • Service Classification : G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Communications and IT, Transportation
Intended Audience
Visitor:Business Owner
Citizen:ParentBusiness OwnerEmployee


Government institutions, private sector and consultant companies may submit a request to Transportation and Traffic Planning Section at Transportation & Infrastructure Planning Department to obtain information related to the possibility of building temporary roadways.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit an official memo to the director of Transportation & Infrastructure Planning Department
  • Provide detailed Plan showing location of project.

Service Center

Office of Transportation & Infrastructure Planning Department's director.

Additional Information

  • The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires seven days to be completed.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?