For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Apply for Industrial Licenses

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Commerce and Industry
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor:Business Owner
Citizen:Business Owner


Businesses may submit a request to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) to receive a number of industrial licenses, namely:

  • New Project Licensing
  • Project Expansion/Development
  • Project Merge/Division
  • Project Renaming
  • Project Relocation
  • Modification of Licensee Name

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill in the paper form, then submit it to MOCI.
  • Applicant or authorized representative must sign every page of the application.
  • Attach the following documents:

  • Copy of QID of project owner/partners
  • Valid commercial registration
  • For companies: articles of association
  • For project renaming: Copy of valid commercial registration with modified name.
  • For project relocation: Letter from owner(s) clarifying current and suggested locations, as well as reasons and justification for relocation.
  • For licensee name modification: Letter from owner(s) clarifying reasons and justification for amendment.

  • Submit authorization letter containing the name of the authorized person.

Service Center

MOCI Building (Check Google Maps)

Additional Information

Additional pages shall be submitted for more details (if required).