Businesses may submit a request to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) to receive a number of industrial licenses, namely:
- New Project Licensing
- Project Expansion/Development
- Project Merge/Division
- Project Renaming
- Project Relocation
- Modification of Licensee Name
- Download and fill in the paper form, then submit it to MOCI.
- Applicant or authorized representative must sign every page of the application.
- Attach the following documents:
- Copy of QID of project owner/partners
- Valid commercial registration
- For companies: articles of association
- For project renaming: Copy of valid commercial registration with modified name.
- For project relocation: Letter from owner(s) clarifying current and suggested locations, as well as reasons and justification for relocation.
- For licensee name modification: Letter from owner(s) clarifying reasons and justification for amendment.
- Submit authorization letter containing the name of the authorized person.
Additional pages shall be submitted for more details (if required).
Was this service helpful?