Individuals and companies may submit a request to the Livestock Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to obtain a permit for importing animal products and waste, after ensuring that all health terms and importing requirements are met.
- Select user login type to “Health Certificate Service”, then enter the required details and click on “Login”.
- Fill out the online form entering all the required information.
- Attach approval of the Protection and Wildlife Department for some species.
- Click on “Send”.
Visit the Customer Service Office at the competent municipality or a government services complex. Provide original and copy of QID of customer and applicant. Submit other above-mentioned documents. Sign on terms and conditions of the service.
- Customer Service Offices in municipalities
- Government Services Complexes
- In case the competent employee submits a service request on behalf of the customer, s/he also receives all relevant SMSs.
- It is possible to inquire about the status of the application (approval/ rejection/ fee payment) via Oun mobile app by enter the application number, in addition to printing the certificate.
- The permit is issued according to the language (Arabic or English) selected to fill in the application.
- The permit is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
- This service requires one working day to be completed.
- MME clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail.
- For support, please call on the following numbers: 44261656 - 44263639.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?