- Fill out the paper form, then print it out and submit it at counter (11) in the Ground Floor of MOPH Building.
- Attach the following documents:
- Approval of the Security Systems Department on the use of cameras and security control devices
- Copy of medical practitioner licenses (Temporary License)
- Proof of appointment of medical Director/Administrative Director
- Copy of commercial registration or business license
- Copy of license from the Ministry of Municipality and Environment and facility registration
- Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities stamped by Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners
- Undertaking of restricting the blacklisted/banned from practicing any health profession
- Copy of Radiation Certificate from MME (in case of using radiation equipment)
- Copy of patient file template
- Copy of civil defense approval
- Copy of Waste Management Contract
- Copy of price list based on the approved MOPH medical services
- Copy of patient registration file
- List of services provided
Counter (11) in the Ground Floor of the MOPH Building (Check Google Maps)
- All details in the application form should be filled out electronically.
- Applications are submitted from Sunday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Application number is created by MOPH Counter staff.
- Any incomplete or handwritten applications will not be accepted.
- Keep Follow up Receipt after submitting your application.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?