Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Academic Services

Apply for Ensuring Validity of Academic Certificates

  • Last Updated 28 Dec, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Education and Training
Intended Audience
Visitor: Student, Tourist, Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Parent, Employee

Service Description

People who had lived in the State of Qatar and graduated from Qatari schools or universities before leaving the country permanently may apply for ensuring the validity of the academic certificates (secondary school or university certificates) issued inside the State. They use this service to complete their studies abroad or work in other countries.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit a request to ensure the validity of your academic certificates at any of the diplomatic or consular missions abroad, or any of the foreign missions in the State.
  • Attach copy of the academic certificate (secondary or university). 

Service Center

Diplomatic and consular missions of the State of Qatar abroad.

Additional Information

The diplomatic and consular missions abroad or the foreign missions in the State of Qatar forward the request to the Department of Consular Affairs that refers the request to the Ministry of Education and Higher Education or relevant university. After receiving a reply, it is sent to relevant mission.


This service is exempted from fees.

Was this service helpful?