Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Municipal Services

Apply for Constructing or Removing Speed Bump

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Housing, Transportation
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Citizens, residents and companies may submit their requests to the Traffic Department at the Ministry of Interior (MOI) to approve constructing or removing speed bumps in a certain area.

Online Instructions

  • Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
  • Select required transaction type (personal for smart card owner or company name for authorized person).
  • Click on “Traffic Services”, then select “Street Bump Construction/Removal”.
  • Use “Applicant” page to enter and review the applicant’s basic information.
  • Use “Speed Bump Details” page to enter required information about the bump requiring construction or removal.
  • Use “Address” page to enter full address.
  • Use “Attachments” page to attach the required documents.
  • Use “Summary” page to review and confirm the entered information.
  • Click on “Send” to confirm submitting the request to the Traffic Department.

Was this service helpful?