CloseSkip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Apply for Children's Nursery License (Individuals and Companies)

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Administrative Development Labor and Social Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor:Business Owner
Citizen:Business Owner


This service allows individuals and companies to submit a request to the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor, and Social Affairs (MADLSA), to obtain a license for opening a children’s nursery, in accordance with the provisions of Law No. (1) of 2014 regulating activities of nurseries.

Online Instructions

  • Submit the application and all necessary documents via the Department’s email address.

Service Location

Family Affairs Department in Al Huda Tower (View Google Maps)


There are no fees for this service.

Additional Information

For more details, you can check the service information page on MADLSA website.

Was this service helpful?