Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Apply for Changing Nursery Premises

  • Last Updated 24 Mar, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Administrative Development Labor and Social Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen:Parent, Employee


Citizens may submit a request to the Family Affairs Department at the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (ADLSA) to change the premises of a nursery.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then email it to the Family Affairs Department at ADLSA.
  • Attach copy of title deed or lease contract of nursery premises documented by the Lease Contract Documentation Office of the Ministry of Municipality and Environment.

Additional Information

Changing the status of a nursery before obtaining the approval of the Family Affairs Department constitutes a legal offence pursuant to the provisions of Law No.1 of 2014 regulating the activities of nurseries.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?