Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Assessments, Amendments & Accreditations

Apply for Changing Current Nursery Status – Construction or Expansion of a Nursery Building

  • Last Updated 03 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Social Development and Family
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

This service allows companies to submit a request to modify the current nursery status, in terms of the construction or expansion of a nursery building, by submitting an application to the Ministry of Social Development and Family (MSDF).

Online Instructions

  • Download and fill out the application form.
  • Attach a copy of the new building lease contract (document by the lease contract documentation office of the Ministry of Municipality), or a title deed (documented by the real estate office of the Ministry of Justice), in case of requesting approval for a building adjacent to the nursery.
  • Submit the application and the required attachments via email or to the Family Affairs.

Service Location

MSDF in Al Huda Tower (View Google Maps).


No fees apply for this service.

Additional Information

  • Changing the status of the nursery before obtaining the approval of the Family Affairs Department should constitute a legal offence pursuant to provisions of Law No. (1) of 2014 regulating the activities of nurseries.

Was this service helpful?