Companies may submit a request online on the website of the Ministry of Transport and Communications (MOTC) for Certification of the Shipmaster’s Marine Incident Report related to the damage or loss of goods.
- Select “Issued the Certificate of Report Marine Incident” service from the “Big Vessels” list, available under Maritime Transport services, and click on the “Apply” button.
- Enter your username and password if you were previously registered in the National Authentication System.
- Enter the required data, and attach the following documents:
- Copy of the ship's report explaining the time and date of the incident
- Letter from the ship's agent
- Copy and original of the ship’s registry
- Pay the appropriate fees and submit your request.
Submit the documents mentioned above to MOTC Reception to complete the process.
Was this service helpful?