Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Certificates, Publications & Letters

Apply for Certificate of Construction on Government Land

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner


Citizens, companies, ministries and government institutions may submit a request through the competent municipality to open a building permit file concerning government plot earlier allocated for the implementation of public projects.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit an official letter to the competent municipality from the entity to which the land is allocated.
  • Attach copy of the proposed drawing of the project.

Service Center

Reception of the competent municipality.

Additional Information


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?