Pharmaceutical agents and representatives and vaccine companies may submit a request to the Registration and Drug Pricing Section of the Pharmacy and Drug Control Department (PDCD) to approve the cancelation of a pharmaceutical or biological product or vaccine if all requirements are met.
- Log in to the Pharmacy and Drug Control System (PDCD).
- Select “Cancelation of Pharmaceutical Product” service and enter all the required information.
- Attach the following documents:
- Filled out Cancelation of Herbal Product form
- Declaration letter issued from the product market authorization holder, including clear justification for cancelation along with the product registration status in different countries
- Declaration letter, including clear justification for cancelation, issued from the product agent in Qatar
After the application is reviewed, the agent is notified about the result or in case of remarks.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?