Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Apply for Breeding Stock Import Permit

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner


Individuals may submit a request to the Animal Resources Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to obtain a permit to import breeding stock.

Online Instructions

  • Enter your username/QID no. and password.
  • Click on “Animal Resources Department”, then “Apply for Agricultural Services”.
  • Fill out the online form, entering personal details and service details.
  • Select type of shipping and the place of receiving the service.
  • Select exporting and transit countries.
  • Attach copy of QID.

Additional Information

For inquiries, technical problems or complaints, please call at: 184 over 24 hours, or send an email to:

Was this service helpful?