Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Certificates, Publications, and Letters

Apply for Big Vessels' Rodent Free Certificate

  • Fees- QR 300
  • Last Updated 20 Mar, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Transport
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Transportation, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Companies may submit a request online on the Ministry of Transport (MOT) website to apply for big vessels' rodent free certificate (sanitation control certificate).

Online Instructions

  • Select "Derating Certificate" service from the "Big Vessels" list, available under the Maritime Transport services on MOT website. 
  • Click on the "Apply" button.
  • Enter your username and password if you have been registered in the National Authentication System (Tawtheeq).
  • Enter the required data, and attach the following documents:
    • Report of vessel sanitation control exemption certificate
    • Letter from the examination company
  • Pay the appropriate fees and submit your request.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit the abovementioned documents to MOT Reception to complete the process.

Service Center

MOT Reception.


QR 300.

Was this service helpful?