Individuals and companies may submit a request online to the Authentication Department at the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) to authenticate a contract under which the attorney undertakes to perform a legal action related to management actions or dispositions.
- Login to Sak portal using your username and password on the National Authentication System (Tawtheeq).
- Select “Authentication Services”, then “Power of Attorney”, and then “General Power of Attorney”.
- Select applicant (First Party Grantor - Second Party Attorney), then enter the validity date of the personal identification document.
- Choose the capacity and enter the required details, then click on “Add”.
- Select the forms related to the transaction, and enter all the required details, then click on “Add”.
- Attach the following documents:
- Personal Identification (QID/ Passport) copy of the natural person
- Copy of valid commercial registration, establishment ID and commercial license (for juridical person)
- Copy of valid power of attorney, in case the signature on the document is based on a power of attorney
- Other documents (determination of heirs, letter from the General Authority for Minor Affairs, entities’ approvals)
- Pay appropriate fees and submit your request.
- Visit any of the single window OSS branches affiliated to MoJ.
- Provide all the required documents.
A single window OSS branch affiliated to MoJ.
- In the event that the transaction is (re-submission), the system displays the data of the (rejected) application to the user, and the user reviews the data, amends it and sends it again 30 days before the date of rejection.
- In the event of rejection and not re-submitting the application again before 30 days, the application will be canceled.
- The transaction will be canceled automatically after 30 days from the date of its completion by the administration in case the transaction is not completed.
- The party's data is verified through the personal number - the expiry date
- The references must be registered in a governmental database.
- It is not possible to repeat the references with the same quality and the same data to prove the quality.
- The transaction may be presented as a delegate and will not be shown as a party to the transaction.
Applicable fees are as follows:
- Three copies: QR500
- Any additional copy: QR50
Was this service helpful?