Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Roads, Buildings, and Construction

Request Directional Signage and Speed Hump

  • Last Updated 09 Jun, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Public Works Authority (Ashghal)
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Parent, Employee

Service Description

Individuals, companies and government entities may submit a request to the Roads Operations and Maintenance of the Assets Affairs Sector at the Public Works Authority "Ashghal" to get a directional signage and speed bump installed on street or buildings.

Online Instructions

  • Login to Ashghal Customer Zone Portal by either your National Authentication System (Tawtheeq) account or your Ashghal account. 
  • Fill in the online form by entering all required information. 
  • Attach the following documents:
    • An applicant ID card
    • A letter addressed to Ashghal explaining reasons behind submitting this request.
  • Submit the request.

    Offline Instructions

    Fill in and sign the service requests form issued by Ashghal.

    Additional Information

    • You have to provide accurate details on location in order to conduct inspection. Once the inspection is completed, a decision will be made on your application. If approved, the sign(s) will be installed. If rejected, you shall be informed.
    • There are several reasons for rejecting an application. This may be because of future projects already planned in same mentioned area, and signs will be installed on the completion of project.
    • Some of the directional signage/speed bumps are at the expense of applicant. What is required only is to grant the approval for the installation of a signage/speed pump and provide it with the terms and measurements of the signage/speed bumps.
    • You have to ensure making changes to street or area names and spelling them correctly by contacting your local municipality.
    • For more information, please check the FAQs section on Ashghal website or call Ashghal Contact Center on: 188 or 44951111.


    No fees are required for this service.

    Was this service helpful?