The consulting offices registered in the local engineering consulting offices register may submit a request to the Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee to amend their names after meeting the governing terms.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee.
- Attach the following documents:
- Letter of no objection to changing the name from the Ministry of Economy and Commerce in Qatar.
- Two ads in an official newspaper expressing desire to change office name and declaring all responsibility for the new name, with three working days between each of the two days.
- Original registration certificate and document of the office in the State of Qatar.
- Obligation to transfer sponsorship of engineers working in the office under the new name.
Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee (View Google Maps).
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?