Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Other Services

Apply for Allocation of Unspecified Govt. Land

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2G
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner


Government and semi government entities may apply for the allocation of a government plot to serve a certain area, without specifying a particular land, as per the project it is willing to establish, such as building a hospital, school, power station, mosque, … etc.

Offline Instructions

Submit official letter from requesting entity to the Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.

Service Center

Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.

Additional Information

  • The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires two months to be completed.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?