Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Property Services

Apply for Allocation of Specified Govt. Land

  • Last Updated 20 Feb, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality and Environment
  • Service Classification : G2G
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture, Housing
Intended Audience
Visitor:Business Owner
Citizen:Business Owner

Service Description

Government and semi government entities may request the allocation of a government plot they earlier specified as per the project they are willing to establish, such as building a hospital, school, power station, mosque, … etc.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit official letter from requesting entity to the Customer Service Counter at the Ministry of Municipality and Enviroment (MME) Urban Planning Sector.
  • Attach layout of land requested to be allocated.

Service Center

Customer Service Counter at MME's Urban Planning Sector (View Google Map).

Additional Information

  • The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires two months to be completed if the land is registered and 7-9 months if it is not.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?