CloseSkip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Government Housing

Apply for Allocating Govt Plot in Specific Project

  • Fees- QR300 applies.
  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality and Environment
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2G
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture, Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen:ParentBusiness OwnerEmployee

Service Description

Citizens may submit a request to the Land Allocation Section of the Lands and Survey Department to allocate a government plot in a specific project.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
  • Attach memo stating approval on land from Government Housing Department and copy of Qatari ID.
  • Pay appropriate fees.

Service Center

Customer Service Counter at MME's Urban Planning Sector (View Google Maps).

Additional Information

The Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.


A fee of QR 300 applies.

Was this service helpful?