Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Customer Services

Apply for Agricultural Services

  • Last Updated 20 Feb, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality and Environment
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture
Intended Audience
Visitor:Business Owner
Citizen:Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Individuals may submit a request to the Agricultural Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to obtain agricultural services.

Online Instructions

  • Enter your username/QID no. and password.
  • Click on “Agricultural Affairs Department”, then “Apply for Agricultural Services”.
  • Fill out the online form, entering personal details, farm details and type of service.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Copy of valid ownership card, and copy of QID.
    • Approved farm design, in case of requesting a farm ownership certificate.
    • Sketch with coordinates for the required buildings, in case of requesting to build a farm.
  • Click on "Save".

Additional Information

  • The applicant has to be a registered farm owner.
  • For any inquiries, technical problems or complaints, please diall 184 which operates 24 hours, or send an email to:

Was this service helpful?