The Academic Bridge Program (ABP), a center of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development, is a premier pre-university program established for high school graduates from Qatar and other countries in the region.
It aims to be the pre-eminent Post-Secondary Preparatory Program in Qatar and the Gulf Region, and to equip specially selected, top-caliber secondary school graduates for admission to and success in degree programs at the universities of Qatar Foundation and other English-language world-class universities.
ABP annually admits secondary school graduates from Qatar and other countries in the region who need to improve their English, math and science skills in order to meet the admission standards of – and to do well in – highly selective universities.
- Fill out the online form entering all the required information.
- Attach the following documents:
- Official copy of High School Certificate scores.
- IELTS with a minimum score (4.5) for fall admissions and (5.0) for spring admissions, or iBT TOEFL with a minimum score (53) for fall admissions and (61) for spring admissions.
- Upload passport-size photograph, copy of QID card or copy of passport.
- The Higher Education Institute (HEI) provides scholarships to all Qatari students who meeting the requirements.
- For non-Qatari students who meet the defined terms, the ABP offers a limited number of scholarships in the spring semester only. These scholarships are based on the financial need and academic merit. For more information about the terms, please visit this link.
- Registration in the iBT TOEFL Exam has to be completed through the website www.ets.org/toefl
- Scores are to be directly sent to the ABP using the code of TOEFL exam, namely 8320, at least two weeks before the admission deadline.
- QR500 fee applies for admission, and it is non-refundable.
- For information about the education fees of ABP, please visit this link.
Was this service helpful?