Local engineering consulting offices may submit a request to the Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee to appeal on a decision made by the Primary Disciplinary Board.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee.
- Attach the following documents:
- Copy of the committee’s notice.
- Copy of enrolment certificate (if available).
- Copy of ID card.
- Documents supporting the grievance.
Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee (View Google Maps).
- You should enclose a digital copy of the primary disciplinary board notice within fifteen days of receiving it or from date of notification.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires three days except for the appeal council procedures.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?