Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Judiciary Services

Appeal on Decisions of Primary Disciplinary Board Concerning International Engineering Consulting Offices

  • Last Updated 10 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Environment and Agriculture
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

The office registered in the International Engineering Consulting Offices Register or the one applying for registration may submit a request to the Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to appeal on the decision made by the Primary Disciplinary Board in relation to it.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Copy of the committee’s notice.
    • Copy of enrolment certificate (if available).
    • Copy of ID card.
    • Documents supporting the grievance.

Service Center

Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee (View Google Map).

Additional Information

  • You should enclose a digital copy of the primary disciplinary board notice within fifteen days of receiving it or from date of notification.
  • The Ministry of Municipality clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires three days except for the appeal council procedures.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?