Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Judiciary Services

Appeal on Decision of Primary Disciplinary Board Concerning Engineers

  • Last Updated 10 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Employment and Workplace, Environment and Agriculture
Intended Audience
Citizen: Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

An engineer or anyone practicing an engineering profession may submit a request to appeal the decision of the primary disciplinary board concerning engineers.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Copy of primary disciplinary board notice
    • Copy of enrolment certificate (if any)
    • Copy of QID
    • Supporting documents to appeal

Service Center

Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee (View Google Map).

Additional Information

  • You should enclose a digital copy of the primary disciplinary board notice within fifteen days of receiving it or from date of notification.
  • The Ministry of Municipality clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires five days except for the appeal council procedures.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?