An engineer or anyone practicing an engineering profession may submit a request to appeal the decision of the primary disciplinary board concerning engineers.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee.
- Attach the following documents:
- Copy of primary disciplinary board notice
- Copy of enrolment certificate (if any)
- Copy of QID
- Supporting documents to appeal
Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee (View Google Map).
- You should enclose a digital copy of the primary disciplinary board notice within fifteen days of receiving it or from date of notification.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires five days except for the appeal council procedures.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?