CloseSkip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Customer Services

Send Inquiries to Ministry of Municipality and Environment and Receive Replies

  • Last Updated 23 Jun, 2021
  • Service Type : Information Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality and Environment
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture
Intended Audience
Citizen:ParentBusiness OwnerEmployee

Service Description

Citizens and residents may submit their inquiries to the Customer Service Department and Unified Call Center at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) through the available means of communication, namely the Unified Call Center (184) or the customer service centers.

The different inquiries and requests are referred to the concerned administrative units and municipalities in order to check and follow up on them as per each specialization.

Additional Information

  • This service requires three working days to be completed.
  • MME clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?