A local engineering consulting office registered in the local engineering offices register may submit a request to the Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee to obtain a license to add specialty to the office after meeting the governing terms.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee.
- Copy of all office engineers’ enrolment certificates, including required additional specialties, provided by copies of their Qatari ID cards and valid residency at engineers register.
- Provide list of all working enrolled engineers, including required additional specialties (specialty, enrollment number, category, enrollment expiration date, residency expiration date, and sponsor name).
- Pay appropriate fees.
Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee - Ministry of Municipality and Enviroment Headquarters (View Google Maps).
- Original copy of office document and certificate shall be submitted for update purpose by the committee.
- Office enrolment document, stamped and signed by in charge engineer, shall be filled before the committee’s approval and attached in the form of a CD.
- Please read the notices included in the paper from.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires seven days to be completed.
Applicable fees are as follows:
- First category: QR2,000 for each specialty.
- Second category: QR1,500 for each specialty.
- Third category: QR1,000 for each specialty.
Was this service helpful?