An engineering consulting office registered in the international engineering offices register may submit a request to the Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee to obtain a license to add specialty to the office after meeting the governing terms.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee.
- Attach copy of all office engineers’ enrollment certificates, including required additional specialties, provided by copies of their Qatari ID cards and valid residency at engineers register.
- Provide list of all working enrolled engineers, including required additional specialties (specialty, enrollment number., category, enrollment expiration date, residency expiration date, and sponsor name).
- Attach establishment contract or letter from ministries or government bodies stating that head office is practicing the required added specialty (certified by the Ministry of Foregin Affairs).
Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee - Ministry of Municipality and Enviroment Headquarters (View Google Maps).
- Original copy of office document and certificate shall be submitted for update purpose by the Committee.
- Office enrolment document, stamped and signed by in charge engineer, shall be filled before the Committee’s approval and attached in the form of a CD.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires seven days to be completed.
A fee of QR4,000 applies.
Was this service helpful?