Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Crafts and Ships

Apply for Adding Partner to Small Crafts' Ownership

  • Fees- QR50
  • Last Updated 16 Mar, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Transport
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Transportation
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Parent, Employee

Service Description

Individuals, private sector companies, and government institutions may submit a request online on the Ministry of Transport (MOT) website to add a partner to the ownership of small crafts.

Online Instructions

  • Click on "Services" on MOT website.
  • Click on "Maritime Transport."
  • Select "Add partner to Ownership." 
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Valid QID copy
    • Valid Commercial Registry copy if the owner is a company
    • Signature of the new owner or his/her authorized signatory
  • Click on "Apply."
  • Login to the National Authentication System (Tawtheeq). 
  • Complete the submission process. 

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the application form.
  • Submit the application form, along with the required abovementioned documents, to the Maritime Transport Planning and Licensing Department to complete the process.

Service Center

MOT Maritime Transport Planning and Licensing Department.


  • Private ships: QR50
  • Fishery/ferry/tourist ships: QR100
  • Yachts: QR500

Was this service helpful?