Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Parental Services

Add Funds and Property to the Accounts of those under GAMA Care

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : General Authority for Minors Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service enables the custodian, mother, guardian, agent, or trustee, to submit a request to add property, companies, shares, cash, gifts, vehicles, phone numbers, and mailboxes, to the accounts of individuals who are under the care of the General Authority for Minors’ Affairs (GAMA).

Offline Instructions

Submit the application form, along with the following documents:

  • QID Card of the Applicant
  • Power of Attorney/Commercial Registry
  • Disclosure of Shares
  • Title Deed

Service Center

GAMA building (View Google Maps)


There are no fees for this service.

Was this service helpful?