The Supreme Committee for Crisis Management has expressed its thanks and praise for both citizens and residents in the State of Qatar for their effective contribution to the efforts aimed at combating the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and their commitment to following the preventive measures, which have helped to curb the spread of the virus in the community and contributed to a gradual decline in cases.
In a statement issued yesterday's evening, Government Communications Office (GCO) said that the Committee stressed that with the gradual lifting of the Coronavirus pandemic restrictions, it is necessary to continue adhering to these measures at all times, particularly during the coming period which will see further lifting of restrictions with the aim of returning to the normal life.
The Committee also said that based on the indicators of the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the community, as well as public health indicators that are continuously monitored in the State of Qatar; the second part of the fourth phase of the gradual lifting of restrictions will start on Tuesday, 15 September 2020.
In addition to the restrictions lifted as of 1 September which has been announced and which will remain in place as decided, the second part of phase four will include the following:
- Increasing the capacity of cinemas and theaters to 30%, provided that all precautionary measures are followed and allowing only those who are 18 years and above to enter.
- Reducing the capacity of gyms, health clubs and public swimming pools to 30%, while following all precautionary measures that have been previously announced by the relevant authorities.
Click on the news' source link to read the full story.