Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Employment and WorkplaceReligion and Community

6 E-Steps to Request Certificate of Non-Receiving Pension

28 Feb, 2021 09:01 AMAl Sharq NewspaperIntended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner, Employee

News Details

The General Retirement and Social Insurance Authority (GRSIA) provides some services for its members, including the ability to request and receive certificates via e-mail. Authority’s members can request a certificate of non-payment of a pension, by following several steps, including visiting the authority’s website and selecting "Citizen Services" Then visit the citizens' e-services portal page, log in using a Hukoomi account, choose public services, then click on "No Pension Certificate Request". After entering all the data, the required number of copies of the non-pension certificate will be sent to the applicant's e-mail.

This comes out of the authority's keenness to provide the highest levels of quality in its digital transactions, and as part of its endeavors to keep pace with the electronic strategy aimed at developing simple and safe services, while providing a better life for all.

Other News You May Like