The Ministry of Interior (MOI) has announced the extension on the validity of Hayya Card for fans and organizers, which was applied during the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™.
MOI clarified in a statement that holders of this Card among visitors would be allowed to enter the State of Qatar from yesterday until January 24, 2024 according to a set of the below requirements:
- Proof of confirmed hotel reservation or accommodation with family or friends issued through the Hayya portal
- Passport validity for a minimum of three months upon arrival in Qatar
- Health insurance for the duration of the stay in the State
- Round-trip ticket
MOI noted that the features of Hayya card are as follows:
- The "Hayya with Me" feature allows visitors to invite up to three family members or friends
- Multiple-entry permit to the country
- No fee payment is required
- Use of the e-gate system via the country's ports
Click on the news' source link
to read the full story.