Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Education and Training

MOEHE Issues a Notice Regarding Registration in Universities Outside the Country

19 Jul, 2022 10:25 AMAl Sharq NewspaperIntended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

News Details

The Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE) issued a notice regarding registration in universities outside the country for citizen students wishing to study abroad.

The notice, which was published by the Ministry on its Twitter account, stated the following:

First, according to Article No. (9) of Cabinet Resolution No. (3) of 2017, published in the Official Gazette on 30/3/2017, prior approval must be obtained from the University Degrees and Certificates Equivalency Department before commencing the study, so that the certificate equivalency is considered after graduation.

Second, one of the conditions for granting prior approval by the University Degrees and Certificates Equivalency Department is that the university in which the study is requested is listed in the MOEHE lists at the beginning of the student’s study, bearing in mind that the presence of the name of any university in the lists of the Ministry does not exempt the student from obtaining approval prerequisites before the start of the study.

The Ministry also pointed attention to the importance of abiding by the rules and procedures followed in MOEHE, so that certificates can be easily equivalent after graduation in accordance with the laws and regulations followed in the country.

Other News You May Like