Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Employment and Workplace

MOEHE Specifies Cases in Which Employee Cannot Request Transfer to Another School

27 Feb, 2022 10:22 AMAl Sharq NewspaperIntended Audience
Citizen: Employee
Resident: Employee

News Details

The Ministry of Education and Higher Education has issued a circular setting out the conditions for the movement of the teaching and administrative staff for the 2021-2022 academic year. Setting these conditions is meant to achieve psychological and social stability for teachers and administrators in schools, and create a conducive environment to working hard and efficiently, to positively impact the educational process.

According to the circular, a person who is in one of the following leaves (maternity, unpaid leave, special leave, study mission, study leave, sick person’s caregiver by decision of the medical committee, treatment abroad by decision of the medical committee) is not allowed to submit a transfer request until after returning to work.

The notice of return from a long vacation must have passed a full semester for the cadre. If the pervious transfer was according to the employee’s request, they would not be entitled to apply for another optional transfer before the lapse of at least three years.

Other News You May Like