The Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) has decided to provide the comprehensive establishment and renewal services online only via "the Single Window" platform starting from 28 February 2021. The Ministry said that this step is in line with the precautionary measures taken to curb the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and as part of MOCI's efforts to facilitate and shorten procedures for establishing companies and renewing commercial registrations and licenses.
The Ministry, in a tweet on its official Twitter account, clarified that customers will no longer be received at the Ministry headquarters and its branches.
The Ministry also provided information on the comprehensive establishment and renewal services as follows:
The comprehensive renewal service:
This service includes all commercial registrations and licenses without being restricted to the condition that they expire within 60 days.
- Commercial registration.
- Commercial license.
- The renewal of professional and subsidiary licenses of all kinds.
The comprehensive establishment service:
- Reservation of the trade name when comprehensive establishment.
- Issuance of commercial registration.
- Issuance of commercial license.
- Issuance of professional and subsidiary licenses of all kinds.
Click on the news' source link
to read the full story.