MOCI Conducts New Updates on Lifting Gyms Restrict
The Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) decided to make new amendments to the decision issued in the third phase of the gradual lifting of restrictions imposed on gyms on 28 of last July, with regard to the instructions that gymnasiums should adhere to.
Under the new amendment, gyms must follow the following guidelines:
• Determining the capacity inside the gymnasiums through the commitment of employees and customers to leave a safe distance between them of not less than 3 meters.
• Measuring the temperature of employees and customers at the entrances, and not allowing individuals whose temperature exceeds 38 degrees to enter the gym.
• Employees and clients are not allowed to enter until verification of green color code in Ehteraz app.
• Employees and clients are required to wear masks.
• Employees and clients are required to leave a safe distance of at least 3 meters between them.
The Ministry said, according to a statement on its official account on Twitter, that this decision came into effect, starting Thursday 11 November 2020, and it is subject to amendment and updating according to developments in this regard, and that any violation of the provisions of this decision exposes the perpetrators to legal procedures and accountability.
Click on the news' source link
to read the full story.