Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Business and FinanceEmployment and Workplace

MADLSA Issues Special Guide for Profession Change

22 Sep, 2020 12:00 AMAl Sharq NewspaperIntended Audience
Visitor: Student, Tourist, Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Parent, Employee


The Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (MADLSA) has issued a special guide to amend the profession, which includes the conditions of service and how to use it. The Ministry confirmed that customers can apply for this service through its website, they also can apply for this service through Mandoob (Public Relations Officers, PRO), or the person concerned or one of the authorized signatories, with attaching required documents in line with a number of terms and conditions.

The Ministry said that the service is available for private and shareholding companies, and the registration of worker data must be via worker’s QID card and person in charge of establishment must be fully responsible for the authenticity of registered data via mandatory acknowledgment within the digital service. Moreover, a photocopy of QID card pertaining to the authorized signatory, photocopy of QID card pertaining to an amendment requester and photocopy of establishment card must be attached, as well as a photocopy of municipality license, photocopy of commercial registration and academic qualification certificates attested by the official bodies.    

The public can benefit from the service of issuing a new work permit in an integrated manner using digital alternatives in all stages of the procedure, without the need to visit the government service complexes. The procedure includes any concerned person who is not under the sponsorship of the employer and wants to contract with it, as this requires submitting the application for the regular and main professions, and submitting an application with supporting documents required for sub-professions.

Other News You May Like