The Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (MADLSA) has said that there are many steps that must be followed when submitting complaints via the unified platform for complaints and reports as follows:
- A complainant must visit the website of the unified platform for complaints and reports on MADLSA website, and select either submitting a formal complaint or submitting a general report on a violation.
- In the case of selecting a formal complaint, a complainant must log-in by inserting an ID number, a visa number and mobile phone number.
- Then, a complainant will receive a text message containing a verification code, and therefore he/she must insert this code and then log-in.
- After the login, a complainant will be directed to the page of complaints and reports.
- In order to submit a complaint, the icon of registering a new complaint must be clicked on. Then, a complaint’s type must be selected and additional sections that must be filled by a complainant will appear.
- At the bottom of the screen, the icon of reviewing a complaint's details must be clicked on and icon (save) can be clicked on if a complaints wants to save a complaint in order to edit it later on or the icon of registration can be clicked on in order to submit a complaint.
As regards the types of complaints available for a user to submit a complaint, in the first edition of the platform, a user can submit a complaint related to the workers of establishments and a complaint related to domestic workers against employers and submit a violation's report.
MADLSA also said that there are no conditions for submitting a complaint, and citizen and resident can submit a report on any clear violation of the Labor Law.